- install using npm, Vagrant or run our Docker containers.
- there’s alot of things you can do with sitespeed.io, lets checkout how!
- get the result as HTML, TAP, JUnit XML or send the metrics to Graphite.
Rules and web performance best practice
- the rules used to create the sitespeed.io score.
- collect timings using real browsers. We support Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari.
- collect metrics using PhantomJS, SlimerJS or use Xvfb for your browser.
- find out best practices for testing a site, compare with other sites.
- keep track of your metrics and performance.
- make sure you are within your performance budget.
- graph you webperf metrics using Graphite and Grafana.
- generate JUnit XML/TAP and use Jenkins, Team City, Grunt or the Gulp plugin.
- how to use our Docker containers.
- drive WebPageTest and fetch metrics and graph them.
Google Page Speed Insights
- include GPSI metrics in your reports.
- more info on how to create your own post tasks or use your own rules.